Dr. Diego Hernandez is a licensed Clinical Psychologist with a focus on mindful eating, health, and wellness. Dr. Diego has three advanced degrees in Psychology and 20 years of education, training, and experience which includes teaching at the university level for the past 15 years.
In addition to workshops and public speaking, Dr. Diego supervises doctoral level students in a clinical training program, and maintains a private practice in Westchase. Dr. Diego is a dynamic and interactive speaker who can help direct your own efforts to live well.
- Certified Trauma Expert – International Association of Trauma Professionals
- Certified Clinical Trauma Professional – International Association of Trauma Professionals
- Certified Provider of ART Accelerated Resolution Therapy
- Certified Provider of MB-EAT Mindfulness Based Eating Awareness Training
- American Psychological Association Division 38: Health Psychology
- Florida Psychological Association Division: Medical Psychology
- Center for Mindful Eating
- Binge Eating Disorder Association
Doctor of Psychology in Clinical Psychology Argosy University
M.S. Clinical Psychology Argosy University
M.S. Mental Health Counseling Nova South Eastern University
B. A. Psychology Southeastern University